The PERC Center is committed to leveraging existing efforts to further perinatal mental health and substance use across the University of Washington as well as locally, regionally and nationally. A sample of our current partners and collaborators are listed below.
We always welcome the opportunity to establish new partnerships to collectively improve perinatal mental health and substance use!
- Anonymous donors
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Garvey Institute for Brain Health Solutions
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute
- The Perigee Fund
- Washington State Healthcare Authority
University of Washington: Schools and Colleges
University of Washington: Centers, Institutes and Clinical Care
- Advancing Integrated Mental Health Solutions (AIMS) Center
- ALACRITY Center
- Barnard Center
- Parent Child Assistance Program
- UW Consortium for Global Mental Health