We envision a world where all perinatal people with childbearing-related mental health and substance use concerns receive effective, equitable & culturally appropriate care.
We aim to transform perinatal (pregnancy and up through one year postpartum) mental health and substance use delivery systems through excellence in clinical consultation, education, and health services research.
In pursuing this mission, we value:
- Providing accessible, affordable, and high-quality perinatal mental health and substance use clinical care and consultation
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary and community partners
- Conducting evidence-based care and research
- Promoting health equity and culturally sensitive mental health and substance use care
- Promoting dyadic approaches to mental health and substance use disorder (SUD) care